How It Works
Resume reviews cost $99.
Rush turnarounds (48 hours or less) or multiple versions will incur additional fees.
What does that price include?
- A review of your current resume and additional information provided during the intake process.
- The creation of a new resume that highlights your skills and experience in a format that both electronic scanners and humans can read.
- Resumes will include keywords and other data relevant to the positions you’re seeking.
- Resumes may follow a job-based or skills-based format depending on which works best for your experience and objectives. If you have a specific request, be sure to mention it during the intake process.
- Whenever possible, final resumes will be one page in length, which is optimal for most non-academic positions.
- All resumes are text-only. We do not provide advanced layout or design.
- You will have 7 days to review your new resume and request changes or corrections.
- Once you submit feedback, we will make changes and you will receive a second and final draft in .doc and .pdf formats.
- Subsequent changes (other than typos) will incur additional charges.
- Future resume updates (not requiring substantial revision of existing layout) are $25 each.
We want all clients to be satisfied with their resumes, so we offer a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. (Please note that we cannot guarantee that your resume will lead to employment!)
Let’s Do This!
Upon receipt of your intake form, you’ll receive an invoice for the price of your resume review minus any discounts. Once you’ve paid, we’ll get started!